Mulberry Studios - framing, screen
printing and. Open Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm.
Saturday- 8am to 1pm.
The Antique Shop - antiques, collectibles
and pure cotton clothes. Open Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm. Saturday- 8am to 1pm.
Associated Game Industries - taxidermists.
Leatherware, sheepskin slippers and a range of other high quality goods. Open Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm. Saturday- 8am
- The Pantry - a variety of arts & crafts, biltong,
seedlings. Open Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm. Saturday- 8am to 1pm.
- The Winterton Tourism Hive - a selection of locally
made arts & crafts and Eyethu pottery.
Open Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm. Saturday- 8am to 1pm..
In the Central Drakensberg you will find:
At Thokozisa Lifestyle Centre - shops are open 7 days
a week from 9am to 4.30/5pm:
Living Art Gems - Gemstones, Bonsai, Original local artworks & crafts & much more...
- Hides of Africa - Leather craft, Hides & African curios
- San Rock Ridge - San related arts and crafts
Zebu Crossing - Art deco & gifts
Bijoux Fantasy - Jewellery & fashion accessories
Kakadu & Karoo - Clothing & paraphernalia
And, of course, the Central Drakensberg
Information Centre - CDIC
- The Ugly Duckling - Furniture & crafts imported from Indonesia
- Mountain Moods - Prints of mountain photographs by Mike Behr + DVD's of photos
- Meadowsweet Herbs - Health shop with soaps & creams made by Meadowsweet
- The Glass House - a division of Glamosa selling glassware
- The Jeep Shop - stockists of Jeep clothing, Wrangler & Senqu
Throughout the Central Drakensberg:
Chameleon's Biltong Hut - Excellent
biltong, arts & crafts and clothing. Open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm.
KwaZulu Weavers & Candle Factory
- a great selection of rugs, candles and accessories. Open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm.
- Reg Ströh's Studio - bronze sculptures influenced
by African game and San Rock Art.
- Ardmore Ceramics - started by the internationally
renowned Fee Halstead-Berning and showcasing the work of Bonny Ntshalintshali, this studio draws on Zulu Mythology
for its creative wares. Open from 9am to 2.30pm daily.
- Valley Bakery - an art gallery with an interesting
selection. Open Monday to Friday - 7am to 5pm. Saturday- 7am to 1pm.
- Also note that you will find excellent basketry and
some beadwork on sale by Zulu ladies. They sell their wares at the Drakensberg Hotel turnoff and near the Champagne
Castle Hotel gate.